January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! This year just seemed to fly by. Seems like the older I become the faster the years go. Like most of you I have my list of New Year Resolutions. Hoping once again to stick with them for the entire year. We will see how that goes!!!
Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year

New Years Resolutions for 2009
(not in any specific order)
  • Have a better relationship with God
  • Get in better physical shape
  • Run in a half marathon
  • Start train for Mt Rainier climb with my friend (which we'll do in 2 years)
  • Take more pictures
  • Travel to somewhere I have never been before
  • Purchase a home
  • Read at least one book per month
  • Learn to snowboard and/or ski
  • Participate in a Habitat for Humanity project



1 comment:

Coen Family said...

Awesome goals! You can do it!