June 23, 2008

MY NEW CAR


So, i bought myself a new car for myself to celebrate my 25th birthday! It still has new car smell : )
I haven't taken any pictures of it yet so here is the picture from the website. Mine looks just like this but mine is white. It is a 2009 Toyota Corolla S. I am now closer to being a pro at driving a stick! The steep hills are a little tricky at times still. I avoid them if possible, or end up embarrassing myself by squealing away! It will all come in time.

2 comments:

Debbie Deerwester said...

Happy Birthday Kari!
What a birthday treat.
You're new car looks very classy, I like it!

Wawa said...

Go Kari! YOu'll be a stick shift pro in no time. Bravo! The car looks great and sounds like it smells great too. Hope to see you around.
:) Sarah